Friday, July 19, 2013

News

Sister Clark:
 
At this time, we have not received your visa to travel to your mission. You will be serving a temporary assignment in the Ohio Columbus Mission until your visa arrives. Please e-mail your family as soon as possible to give them all travel information.
 
COLUMBUS OHIO can you believe it????????? I'm so completely excited!! Plus I have a friend currently serving in this mission. All of the elders in my district serving in Belem have also been reassigned to this mission so I will be in good company on the way to Ohio. It's so crazy to think that this call is as inspired as my original mission call and I am ecstatic to serve the people of Columbus for however long the Lord needs me there. I'm so overwhelmed but in a very very good way!
 
Travel Info:
 
I will be departing salt Lake at 6 am so I will be calling before I take off so just be up and have your phone on you! I land in Dallas at 9:40 and don't depart until 11:45 so I'll probably call you in Dallas as well. So just have your phone turned up as loud as you can! I land in Columbus at 3 pm. I'm getting a phone card from the bookstore that costs $5. I'll probably get a few of these.
 
Love you so much mommy!!!!!
 
Sister Clark 
 
I'm departing the MTC Wednesday July 24th. I forgot to tell you that. I'm not leaving tomorrow so please take note!!!!!! My pday is on Tuesday so I'll be doing emailing then and I leave that Wednesday. I can't believe I forgot to tell you the date I'm so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment