Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week #76

Hello mom!

Well this just feels really weird, my very last email. We had a good week, except it did not end in a baptism. Unfortunately. We were doing everything we could to get him baptized but unfortunately, he decided to wait another week. I'm really hoping he goes through with it. 

We had a little going away party yesterday and Friday with the members and investigators and I had to give my farewell testimony in church. That was just a mess and I was trying really hard not cry. It's so strange. A really weird feeling that it all just doesn't seem real. It seems like I'll just be transferred to another area here in Brasil. There's so much that I'm going to miss here - sunshine, warm weather, palm trees, fresh coconut water, AÇAI, fish, music on the streets, loving people, Portuguese, and Brazilians. 

But I'm also excited to start the next phase of my life and a new chapter. And I'm very excited to see all of you! I miss you guys. 

Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full. 2 John 1:12

See you on Wednesday!

For the last time,  

Sister Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment