Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week #48


It was really great to talk to you and everybody yesterday! So much happened this week it's insane.
Monday Liz kidnapped us and took us to Amish country. We ate some good Amish food and went to some shops. It was fun. Tuesday we set out to find and we FOUND. We had 8 return appointments for Thursday (only 2 were actually home though when we came back). But it was crazy! We were on a roll. I actually really like tracting. It can be really fun and you meet ALL kinds of people. And when they slam the door in your face it's actually kind of humorous. Then we met this awesome lady Crystal who is writing a book and just has a really strong testimony of her faith. She is so cool. And the thing is that we put down a potential to go see and parked on her street and then ended up walking to go see Vickie. So on our way back to our car Crystal was outside and she just started talking to us! Let me tell you, the Lord knows where we need to go and He will place people in our path. I see it more and more everyday.

Saturday we had our social media split. We helped put up a barn and there was a ton of people. Many hands make light work. It was fun. Thank you, again, for teaching me how to work.

I'm so glad I got to talk to you all yesterday! You're the best family ever! I am so grateful for the relationship that we have. You're my best friend mom! I don't know how people can NOT have a good relationship with their parents. But I'm grateful for you and dad both. I love you a lot! I know this is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. We have a prophet on the earth today. The Book of Mormon is true. It contains more words from God for our day. Christ lives. He loves us.

Sister Clark

Everybody needs to go to this link! http://www.instavillage.com/socialmediasplit/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment